By Ilenia Fronza, Alberto Sillitti, Giancarlo Succi, Jelena Vlasenko (auth.), Alberto Sillitti, Orit Hazzan, Emily Bache, Xavier Albaladejo (eds.)
This e-book comprises the refereed complaints of the twelfth overseas convention on Agile software program improvement, XP 2011, held in Madrid, Spain, in could 2011.
The 12 months 2011 marked the tenth anniversary of the Agile Manifesto. during this spirit, the XP convention persevered its high quality culture of marketing agility by way of disseminating new study ends up in a well timed demeanour and by way of bringing jointly researchers and practitioners for a fruitful mutual alternate of reviews. As brought for XP 2010, there have been back diverse software committees, one for learn papers and one for event reviews. concerning the learn papers, eleven out of fifty six submissions have been approved as complete papers; and so far as the adventure experiences have been involved, the respective quantity used to be four out of 17 submissions. as well as those papers, this quantity additionally contains the quick examine papers, the abstracts of the posters, the placement papers of the PhD symposium, and the abstracts of the workshops.
Read Online or Download Agile Processes in Software Engineering and Extreme Programming: 12th International Conference, XP 2011, Madrid, Spain, May 10-13, 2011. Proceedings PDF
Best programming books
Get a fast creation to iPhone, iPad, and iPod contact programming. With this easy-to-follow consultant, you’ll the best way to advance your first marketable iOS program, from starting Xcode to filing your product to the App shop. no matter if you’re a developer new to Mac programming or an skilled Mac developer able to take on iOS, this is often your book.
You’ll know about Objective-C and the middle frameworks hands-on via writing a number of pattern iOS purposes, providing you with the fundamental abilities for development your personal functions independently. jam-packed with code samples, this ebook is refreshed and up to date for iOS 6 and Xcode 4.
* detect some great benefits of construction local iOS apps
* start with Objective-C and the Cocoa contact frameworks
* Dive deep into the desk view periods for development consumer interfaces
* deal with information enter, parse XML and JSON files, and shop facts on SQLite
* Use iOS sensors, together with the accelerometer, magnetometer, digicam, and GPS
* construct apps that use the middle situation and MapKit frameworks
* combine Apple’s iCloud carrier into your functions
* stroll during the technique of allotting your polished app to the App shop
It's a serious lesson that today's desktop technology scholars aren't continually being taught: easy methods to rigorously decide on their high-level language statements to supply effective code. Write nice Code, quantity 2: pondering Low-Level, Writing High-Level exhibits software program engineers what too many collage and collage classes don't - how compilers translate high-level language statements and knowledge constructions into desktop code.
The ActionScript 2. zero Language Reference for Macromedia Flash eight is a complete reference guide that describes the appliance programming interface (API) for Macromedia Flash participant, the main pervasive customer runtime surroundings on the earth. It comprises invaluable syntax and utilization info; exact descriptions of periods, features, houses, and occasions; and copy-and-paste code samples for each aspect within the ActionScript language.
Книга Programming Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Programming Microsoft SQL Server 2008Книги SQL / MySQL Автор: Leonard Lobel, Andrew J. Brust Год издания: 2008 Формат: chm Издат. :Microsoft Press Страниц: 976 Размер: sixteen. ninety eight Мб ISBN: 0-7356-2599-9, 978-0-7356-2599-0 Язык: Английский0 (голосов: zero) Оценка:Product DescriptionWritten through pros who've been operating with SQL Server 2008 because the earliest code, this reference expertly covers the programming basics for SQL Server 2008 with an important real-world context and broad code samples.
- Getting Started with RFID: Identify Objects in the Physical World with Arduino
- Effective Programming: More Than Writing Code
- OpenGL Development Cookbook
- Conference record of the Thirteenth Annual ACM Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages : papers presented at the Symposium, Trade Winds Hotel, St. Petersburg Beach, Florida, 13-15 January 1986
- Requirements for an elucidative programming environment
Additional info for Agile Processes in Software Engineering and Extreme Programming: 12th International Conference, XP 2011, Madrid, Spain, May 10-13, 2011. Proceedings
Set of modules) is defined and the implementation of the identified features can be appointed to a subset of system modules. Let define module relatedness of FRs as follows. Since every feature must be implemented in the system modules, every feature can be characterized by its ImplementedIn binary relation to these modules. As a consequence, characteristic variables of features are binary variables which express the fact that a given FR is implemented in a given SM or not. So it recommends using q number of binary variables (bits) on the ordinal scale expressing whether a given feature relates to the SMh (1 ≤ h ≤ q).
2. 3% of the average, thus showing a substantial stability of the results. To demonstrate the feasibility and the power of the approach, we show an example of result in Fig. 2. It represents 3024 runs (exhaustive search), with penalty = 1 (no penalty) and 3 (high penalty to change feature). Cost function has w = 1. Developers can be with no speciﬁc skill (they can work on all 4 activities), or with just one skill. In the latter case 3 developers are able to work on activity 1, and 4, 2, and 1 developers are able 24 D.
Software outsourcing is an increasingly attractive business model for many large organizations. In  three outsourcing strategies are presented to maximize business value. 000 engineers) globally distributed development situation at Alcatel. In comparison to the extensive research on agile software development in general, only few research dealt with DSD in the agile environment in specifically . Experiences and practices of the adoption of Scrum , an agile management practice, by large companies such as Yahoo!